Monday, 3 November 2014

Beginning with the small things (Hoxton - Day Two)

So, I've decided that on my small budget that I'm going to try start with the small things. But the good thing about trying to cosplay a character who is in a realistic universe is that they are not wearing anything out of this world which is complex or hard to make. So everything I need is relatively easy to buy in shops in any town which is lucky that I happened to be in Birmingham on Saturday, easily able to search for things I needed. Whilst I couldn't find any reasonable prices for a prop gun I did manage to find one small, but very important, piece of apparel which is invaluable for all heisters. Blue latex gloves which can prevent DNA evidence being left at the scenes.
Took me about two hours to find them before I had the idea of actually looking in a chemist to my joy were there in the bulkload. Just to be safe I bought two boxes of ten gloves for whenever I need them. One thing down, a bunch more to go. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment